lördag 24 mars 2012

Banananananana

Guest writer: Joshua
HELLOO!  We're at home having some wine and chocolate sauce with ice cream and banana. Nomnom! Today was a beautiful day, but unfortunately none of us got to enjoy it (apart from myself who spent the day on the harbour working, but who cares about me, ay?) Why didn't you make the most of the day? Asks Josh. Well, Sofia replies, I didn't get to enjoy the lovely day because I was inside writing my resume. Now that the resume  has been written and printed the next job is to find places to hand it into. Sofia when she came here didn't know the difference between lemonade and soda. It was very amusing to watch her attempt to order drinks over the bar and wonder why they didn't serve her what she had ordered. It is for this reason that I am worried how she will cope working in a bar, but I am sure she will be ridgy didge. Tonight we are heading to a friends 22nd in Crows Nest which is the best suburb in all of Sydney. Hands down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J03R_62la4g

Peace out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar